COVID-19 InformationOur on-going response to COVID-19
(Last updated July1st, 2021; this page will be updated with more current information as it becomes available)
- At this time, our normal activities for Bay Vista Baptist Church have resumed. However, we still have extensive cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all facilities used during our service times. Additionally, we are still recommending masks for any visitors, regular attenders, or members who may have concerns about infection. Additionally, we encourage all guests to practice appropriate social distancing while indoors.
- All guests are asked to enter through the center sactuary doors and minimize group gatherings inside the sanctuary.
- At the end of service, ushers will be at the side doors of the sactuary to collect offerings.
- All gusts are highly encouraged to exit the sactuary through the side door closest to them, and to vacate the foyer as rapidly as possible, to prevent large groups in a confined space.
- See the Small Groups listing for the time and location of all small group classes
- The church office will be open normal hours (Monday-Thursday, 8:30am to 1pm).
- For any regularly-scheduled committee meeting, contact the chairman of that committee.
- The service will be streamed live from YouTube each week (link pending). The podcast will be available earlier than its usual “Mondays at 8am” time (under “Our Latest Message” in the sidebar), and that page will have a link to the recording from that week.
- Please continue tithing, as the expenses to keep Bay Vista running will not noticeably decrease during this period. Tithes can be given online, dropped off at the chuch office when it is open, mailed to the address at the bottom of this page. (added online giving April 2nd)